The Lodge,Beaumont Park The Park was opened in 1883
Church Hall, All Saints' Church, Orpington Built in 1957
|Title||Ballystrone Townland Looking east|
|Photo's author||Kenneth Allen User stats Author's photos|
|Source||Wikimedia Commons image|
|Date||13 May 2008 00:00:00|
|Original size||640 x 479|
|Retrieved from source on|
|Camera model||OLYMPUS CORPORATION / C750UZ|
|Exposure time||1/400 s|
|Focal length||6.3 mm|
Ballystrone Townland Looking east
Near Ballystrone Hill Looking west
Ballinrees Reservoir The main water source for Coleraine and district.
Information sign Sign at entrance to Ballinrees Reservoir.
Ballinrees reservoir The inflow channel at Ballinrees reservoir,filtration tanks to the left foreground.
Ballinrees Orange Hall Built in 1938
Ballinrees Orange Hall Ballinrees Orange Hall is on the Windyhill Road between Coleraine and Limavady Co.Londonderry.http://www.panoramio.com/user/574636
Presbyterian church Second Dunboe Presbyterian Church on the Windyhill road.
Knockmull Townland Looking north-west towards Foremullen
Knockmull Townland Looking westwards
Road at Upper Balteagh Heading NNW
Upper Balteagh Looking north-west