Bridge. Bridge carrying the Adamthwaite Road over Gais Gill
Church at end of Church Lane, Crays Hill, Essex. This church is now privately owned and lies at the very end of Church Lane at Crays hill.
|Title||Bellville Presbyterian Church. "Bellville was founded in 1862 as a result of enthusiasm from the 1859 revival. The church was built at private expense by two members of first Lurgan, the Bell brothers. Only Rev John Hutchinson (1863 - 1901) and Rev James Woodside (1903 - 37) served in Bellville as a single charge. Between 1937 - 47 Samuel McCaughey, a student cycled from Lurgan to conduct services here. Retired ministers served the church during the following twenty years. From 1967 - 98 the minister of Waringstown has cared for Bellville a stated supply. Around ten families are in membership at present" The above is taken from "Presbyterians in Ireland" by Laurence Kirkpatrick 2006 Thanks to Steph! The nearer part is the Church Hall.|
|Photo's author||Brian Shaw User stats Author's photos|
|Source||Wikimedia Commons image|
|Date||13 Sep 2006 00:00:00|
|Original size||640 x 480|
|Retrieved from source on|
|Camera model||Canon / Canon DIGITAL IXUS 50|
|Exposure time||1/160 s|
|Focal length||5.8 mm|
Bellville Presbyterian Church. "Bellville was founded in 1862 as a result of enthusiasm from the 1859 revival. The church was built at private expense by two members of first Lurgan, the Bell brothers…
The Old Manse? This house is beside the Presbyterian Church in the same square.
Sarsfields GAA (Armagh)
Ardmore Road at Skeltons Rampart, Lough Neagh
Farm on the Ardmore Road On the banks of Lough Neagh.
Farm on the Ardmore Road
The south shoreline of Loiugh Neagh Near Bannfoot and Derrytrasna.
The south shoreline of Lough Neagh
Lough Neagh at Derrytragh North
Dog, Lough Neagh
Training the dog, Derrytragh North