The Half Moon Public House A Hall and Woodhouse Pub.
Caravans! Seen from what is marked on maps as a footpath and formerly a road.
|Title||Cricket Pavilion Shoebury Garrison. It is a listed building. Cricket was first played here in 1866.|
|Photo's author||Julieanne Savage User stats Author's photos|
|Source||Wikimedia Commons image|
|Date||14 Jan 2007 00:00:00|
|Original size||640 x 480|
|Retrieved from source on|
Cricket Pavilion Shoebury Garrison. It is a listed building. Cricket was first played here in 1866.
Shoebury Garrison: The cricket ground pavilion The Ordnance Survey map of 1875 shows a cricket ground in this location, with the officers' quarters to the north of it, so it probably formed part of th…
Cricket match At Shoebury Garrison.
Three Months to Cricket
Shoebury Garrison. Shoeburyness near Southend-on-sea
Shoebury Ness from the air
Wooden Groynes, floating out in the Ness Floating off the end of the Barge Pier
Boundary Way, Shoeburyness
Shoebury Garrison: Former Married Officers' Quarters Three blocks of married officers' quarters were built along the north side of The Terrace, overlooking the cricket ground, between 1866 and 1871. T…
Houses on The Terrace at the former Shoeburyness Artillery barracks
Former Carriage & Wagon Shed, Shoeburyness Artillery Barracks