The Harp, Trillick. This is the area known as The Harp on the road coming from Dromore to Trillick. To the right is the Harp Stores.
Cheldon church. Cheldon church is dedicated to St Mary and is mostly 15th century.
|Title||QVC Call Centre and Warehouse, South Boundary Road, Kirkby. The vast QVC call centre and warehouse complex on South Boundary Road, Kirkby.|
|Photo's author||Sue Adair User stats Author's photos|
|Source||Wikimedia Commons image|
|Date||15 Feb 2006 00:00:00|
|Original size||640 x 480|
|Retrieved from source on|
|Camera model||SONY / CYBERSHOT|
|Exposure time||1/800 s|
|Focal length||8.0 mm|
QVC Call Centre and Warehouse, South Boundary Road, Kirkby. The vast QVC call centre and warehouse complex on South Boundary Road, Kirkby.
Roundabout on South Boundary Road
The roundabout at the end of Perimeter Lane
Project 366 #2: 020112 Deep, Deep Blue
Perimeter Road on Knowsley Industrial Estate
S Boundary Road
Ordnance Factory housing Houses were built for key workers brought to Kirkby Ordnance Factory in 1938/9. There were two designs - those with sloping roofs, such as these on Spinney Close, right beside…
Ordnance Factory housing
The Copper Pot
Project 365 #195: 140711 High Steaks
Entrance to KME copper tube factory
First turn to Kirkby off the East Lancs Road from Manchester.