M3: Fleet services walkway This is the pedestrian walkway that connects the two sides of the services at Fleet, allowing access to facilities to be maintained in the event of closure of either side, w…
City parish churches: St. Botolph without Bishopsgate Rebuilt in 1725 by James Gold after it was destroyed in the Great Fire.
|Title||A tractor-drawn Taarup forage harvester|
|Photo's author||Evelyn Simak User stats Author's photos|
|Source||Wikimedia Commons image|
|Date||15 Sep 2007 00:00:00|
|Original size||640 x 480|
|Retrieved from source on|
A tractor-drawn Taarup forage harvester
A crop of maize ready to be harvested
View into the grounds of the Langmere Lakes
Entrance to the Langmere Lakes
Shaded path Leading south to Church Lane.
Gate into pasture
Coltishall Road Past entrance to Horstead Quarry (seen at right).
Access road to Horstead Quarry. Viewed from entrance at > 757539.
Gatehouse hiding behind high hedge Beside access road to Hall Farm.
Heading north on Old Cromer Road
Entrance to Recycling Centre and Landfill Site South of Mayton Hall.